Dr.Bhargavi Kanchupati MSc, MPhil, PhD
- Assistant Professor & Head, Department of Physics, P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science
- Academic Officer, P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science
- Has Fifteen years of experience in teaching under graduate students.
- Has research experience of Ten years.
- MPhil awarded by Acharya Nagarjuna University in the year 2011.
- PhD awarded by Acharya Nagarjuna University in the year 2015.
- Has Nine publications in International Journals.
- Has One Minor Research Project sponsored by the University Grants Commission.
- Best Teacher award given by the Management for the Academic Year 2014-15.
Membership In Professional Bodies:
- Life member in Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT)
- The structural influence of aluminium ions on 4G5/2→6H7/2 emission transitions of Sm3+ ions in lead aluminium silicate glass system Journal of Materials Research Bulletin, 47 (2012) 267–273.
- The declustering influence of aluminium ions on emission features of Pr3+ ions in PbO-SiO2 glassesJournal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 362 (2013) 201–206.
- Inﬂuence of Al3+ ions on self up-conversion in Ho3+ doped lead silicate glasses Optical Materials, 36 (2014) 1189–1196.
- Thermal luminescence of Ho2O3-PbO-Al2O3-SiO2 Glasses Exposed to Gamma Radiation International Journal of Applied Glass Science, DOI:10.1111/ijag.12100 (2014)
- De-quenching inﬂuence of aluminum ions on Y/B ratio of Dy3+ ions in lead silicate glass matrix Journal of Alloys and Compounds *
- Inﬂuence of induced structural changes on thermoluminescence characteristics of g-ray irradiated PbO–Al2O3–SiO2: Dy3+ glasses Journal of Molecular Structure, 1073 (2014) 174–180.
- Studies on g-ray induced structural changes in Nd3+ doped lead alumino silicate glasses by means of thermoluminescence for dosimetric applications in high dose ranges Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 616 (2014) 257–262.
- g–Ray induced thermoluminescence characteristics of PbO–Al2O3–SiO2:Pr3+glass system – A potential material for TL dosimetry Journal of Luminescence, 161 (2015) 417-421
National Seminars/ Workshops Attended/ Papers Presented:
- National: Twenty Five
- International: Five
Experience as Organizer:
- National Seminar on “Applications, Advances & Challenges in Space Research-NSAACSR-2014” 19th and 20th September, 2014.
- A Two day Workshop cum Exhibition on “Radiation and its Uses, Nuclear Power and Environment” in association with IGCAR, Kalpakkam during 27th & 28th February 2016
Number of Sessions Chaired at Seminars/workshops: