BIO-DATA OF IQAC-COORDINATOR
Name : BABU RAJENDRA PRASAD SURYADEVARA
Address : Associate Professor,
Department of Business Administration
P.B. Siddhartha College of Arts and Science, Vijayawada, AP. 520010
Awarded degree of Doctor of philosophy by Acharya Nagarjuna University in management discipline for the Thesis titled “Foreign Direct Investment in India and Impact on Trade and Development”. (Acharya Nagarjuna University is one of the few universities which has foreign adjudicator system of thesis evaluation.)
M. Phil. (2004):
Awarded degree of Master of philosophy by the Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai in the management discipline and got first class with 61.4% marks after evaluation of dissertation titled “Portfolio Investment by Foreign Institutional Investors”.
Received the degree of Master of Business Administration from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi in first class with 68.2%. The project submitted for evaluation is “Revival of a Sick Enterprise – APHMEL”.
AMIE (Mech) (1985):
Received AMIE from Institution of Engineers(India) Ltd. after clearing Part I and Part II Examinations with 57.6% marks in Mechanical Engineering.
Received Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from AP State Board of Technical Education and got first class with 71%. The place of study was Sri Mullapudi Venkataraya Memorial Polytechnic, Tanuku.
Completed SSC examination with 67.4% marks from Sri Raja Yarlagadda Sivaram Prasad Jr. College, Challapalli.
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 35 Years
It includes 20 years in Post Graduate Teaching and 15 years of Industrial experience.
Post Graduate Teaching Experience: 20 Years (1998 onwards)
Completed 20 Academic Years of PG teaching in the Department of Business Administration, P.G. Centre, P. B. Siddhartha College of Arts & Science.
Specilisation : Operations Management, Investment management, Financial Derivatives
Industrial Experience: 15 years (1982 -1997)
- Rendered service for 15 years to Andhra Pradesh Heavy Machinery & Engineering Ltd., Kondapally in various Positions (i.e.) from Jr. Engineer to Dy. Manager in the Departments of Fabrication, Chemical Equipment Design and Marketing, Industrial Engineering & PPC.
- Played a key role in execution of various projects of the customers like ONGC, BHEL, Visakhapatnam Steel Project, NFCL and SCCL.
Published various articles in Journals and books.
Authored and presented various papers in national/International seminars and conferences
Authored lessons for different Courses of MBA and M. Com of Acharya Nagarjuna University and Pondicherry University.
Architect of Stock Market Simulation games conducted for MBA students.
Ex. SEBI Certified “Financial Education Resource Person”
- Member of teaching faculty for MBA and M.Com. Courses And Paper Evaluator in BR Ambetkar Open University
- Member of Selection Board, Examiner, Question Paper Setter and Resource Person for various universities and colleges.
Large number of students were guided to get internship in good companies and supported in completion of their project reports.
Large no. of Internal projects were organized to student groups and conducted competitions among them on the topics like analysis of companies, sectors, commodities, great personalities, industrial houses etc.
With this exposure, our students were able to explore and collect relevant information for analysis and convert in to a PPT presentation on any given topic.
Career counseling activities were conducted by inviting industry experts.
Several industrial tours were organized to students covering North India and western India.
- Delivered Guest lecture(s) for the Training Programmes organized by MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises)-Development Institute, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India.
- Resource person to the refresher course organized for Vocational College Principals and Teachers of Andhra Pradesh.
- Delivered orientation classes in the area of managerial economics and financial management for engineering students and conducted mock interviews for MBA students.
- Delivered Guest lecture in Production Management on request of Open universities and distance education programmes.