FINANCE OFFICERFINANCE OFFICER
- Area of Specialization : Aquaculture
- Designation : Head, Department of Zoology
- Date of Joining : 25-06-2008
- Qualification : M.Sc (Zoology)
- Experience in Teaching : Working as a Lecturer in Zoology from 1990 to till date.
- Experience in Research : 2 years in doing Minor Research Project
- Papers presented : A. International - 04
B. National - 05
- Seminars attended : A. International - 04
B. National - 05
- Seminars conducted : 03
1. Conducted the International seminar on Science and Scientist-2014.
2. Conducted the National Seminars on
a) Climate Change Impact And Its Management In Indian Agriculture.
b) Recent Trends In Phytochemical And Plant Biology Research .
- UGC minor research project : 1(Completed)
- PUBLICATIONS : 02
1) Ch.Venkateswarlu(2016). Biochanin-A attenuates neuropathic pain in STZ induced diabetic rats published by journal of Ayurveda and Integrative medicine November 25th , 2016
2) Ch.Venkateswarlu, 2017. Seasonal variations in the biochemical composition of muscle and liver of marine fishes Gazza achlamys and Ariomma indica from Visakhapatnam coast, South India’’ International Journal of Bioassays.
- Administrative/ other role : IQAC Member, HOD, Coordinator for student activities,Malpractice committee convener, Finance committee member and Discipline committee member.
- Membership : 1. Vice chairman in JAN SHIKSHAN SANSTHAN.
2. Acted as judge in Jawaharlal Nehru National Science in district level.
3. Acted as judge in Jawaharlal Nehru National Science in state level.
- Professional Skills and Techniques known:
1. Basic microbial lab techniques
2. Serological tests
3. Microscopic drawing using Camera Lucida
4. Bright field and phase contrast microscopy
5. Gut Content Analysis of Mites
- Instrumentation knowledge, Working knowledge in:
1. UV Visible Spectrophotometer
2. Camera Lucida drawing
3. Bright field and Phase contrast microscopy
4. Ph meter
7. Paper Chromatography Technique